So Adam and I are leaving for vacation in 3 days!! I have so much to do-because being the professional procrastinator that I am- I haven't even started to pack yet. I am at a size that I wanted to be having lost 38 pounds since January-but now some of my bathing suits are way too big...so I get to go bathing suit shopping this morning. How exciting. I just have to work 2-10 tonight and 7-3 tomorrow and then I'm on vacation! Going to get a pedicure tomorrow night so I'm pretty excited. Nothing says vacation more than getting a pedicure:)
Last night Adam and I made green salsa with home tomatillas last night. He bought us a new food processor--since I thought I had one and did not--oops:) But today I am going to buy him swim trunks for vacation. Might as well be married with the joint money we spend. Haha. Can't wait to spend 3 days with him by ourselves. It's going to be much needed.
Nothing else really exciting has been going on lately. I've worked 20 out of the past 22 days. I did get my hair cut back to how short it was back at WKU-and I love it. Forgot how easy it was.
So here's to vacation for the next 10 days!!! And then Knoxville in August, Cleveland and Atlanta in September, and Panama City Beach in October:)
No comments:
Post a Comment