It's hard to believe it's July already. I have been a staff pharmacist at my store for 6 months now. I'm in the middle of a 11 day stretch until I have a day off. But at the end of the 11 days I get to go home for a day and a half and see my parents. I'm so excited!! I am also going to go shopping with my Mom for Florida. In three weeks I'll be at the beach. And I'll be in the middle of 3 days alone with Adam in Florida-we really need some alone time.
I'm still doing well on my WW. I'm excited and hoping that I will never go up the 33 pounds that I have lost. This is the smallest I ever remember being, even since junior high school. I like it too much to go back to the way I was looking.
I have been in charge of keeping my roommates dog for the weekend while she was in Nashville. I really didn't want to but I had no excuse not to since I was going to be home all weekend working. He's annoying-and now that it's thundering and there are fireworks, he is freaking out. Some people shouldn't have a job if they are never at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment