Sunday, June 26

A couple of weeks ago I finally met my Weight Watchers goal! I am so proud of myself. I started this "journey" the 2nd or 3rd week of January. Since then I have lost a total of 35 pounds. I lost 2 dress sizes and feel better than I have felt in a long time. There are some times that I would love to eat all kinds of things-but I like being skinny:) And I can still eat things that I like (such as pizza, hot dogs, Mexican) and have a few drinks on the weekend and still succeed. I'm so happy. And I'm glad that I am going to feel so comfortable on the beach in a month with Adam and his family.
I got my one wisdom tooth out on Friday. Dr. Livesay was awesome. It took less than 45 minutes in and out. Adam took me and brought me home to take care of me. The pain meds made me loopy and nauseous...and really makes me not understand these people that are addicts. I would not want to feel this way 24/7. I feel so special to have Adam in my life. He loves me for me and I love how unique he is. I love how he has two lives-his life as a pharmacist and his life downhome on the farm:) My parents and friends have been pressuring this engagement since we had been dating a year--and now it's almost 4. But I like how things are and I know he will propose when the time is right.
I was looking at my student loans. And I owe an unreal amount. But by paying extra every month-I believe I can have all my loans paid off in 4 more years. Hopefully my loan that I used for living expenses can be paid off in 2 and then the extra from that can be applied to my tuition loan and then debt free in 2 more years. Makes life a little more optimistic:)

No comments:

Post a Comment