I am now 27. I don't feel old-yet I do. I'm much more content with just sitting at home. Every once in a while Adam drags me out to meet some of his friends for drinks and dinner. But I'm old-on my days off I'd rather sit at home and relax. Or maybe it's because I don't have a completely free weekend until August. We're at the stage in life where everyone is getting married or engaged and along comes those required activities. Put that with work and the occasional trip out of town and the rest of my year just looks exhausting. I am so happy for my friends that are getting married-but I have to admit that I have a tad bit of jealousy. I want to be the one that is buying a house and moving in with the one I love-but like I always I'm lagging behind. It has also been the basis of many arguments. I'm just getting really frustrated.
I have come to appreciate my store and and technicians. All the girls that I work with I love dearly. They worked their best to make my birthday the best yet. They gave Adam ideas for my birthday to relieve the stress. They took me out, made me chocolate covered fruit and cookies, and balloons. So no matter how often the management and corporate America stresses me out I have my girls:)
I have my weigh in tomorrow morning for Weight Watchers. I'm hoping officially lose my 30 pounds. I have lost it several times during the middle of the week, but when it comes to Monday I had gained the half of pound. So hoping tomorrow I will finally be able to enter it into my log. I feel absolutely great-but sometimes I do miss pigging out whenever I want. But I'd much rather look like this:)
No comments:
Post a Comment