It's been a long time since I've updated my blog. Life has been hectic and crazy. On March 7th, my cat of 17 years Buddy, passed away. It's been a very hard time for my family since he was a family member. My parents are trying to move on. They have adopted a new kitten from the Leitchfield Human Society and her name is Gabby. I will finally meet her on Friday when I go home for Easter.
On a brighter note, I started weight watchers the second week of January. In 13 weeks I have lost 25 pounds. I am 6 pounds from my goal weight, but also my try to lose an additional 10 pounds after that. I am excited that I was actually able to be self disciplined. Other things that I had tried did not work, but this was a great plan for me. I am trying to get ready for my July vacation and have actually bought a couple of two piece bathing suits:)
Adam and I are going to St Pete in July for three days by ourselves. And then we are meeting up with his family for an additional 5 nights. I can't wait for vacation. I need a long break from work. I'll be working for over a year straight in June. I'm getting tired of some of the patients and always being short at work. I feel overly stressed out sometimes with all the demands of corporate America. I have a great job, but sometimes it's extra stressful.
The last couple of months have been challenging. I'm missing my family a lot. I'm also missing my friends. Our schedules have been so crazy that I have hardly been able to keep up with anyone. I do get to see Adam a whole lot more than before. Usually I get to see him at least 3 days per week. We've talked though and he doesn't want to get married for 3 more years. Which was disappointing to me-but I don't want to be with anyone else. So hopefully we'll come up with some sort of compromise. I'm just tired of living with this 100 pound annoying dog. I can't take him being into everything. Now it has me having doubts if I ever want a dog. Too much work for me. I don't sit at home enough to have a pet to care for.
Going to try to update more often-hah we'll see
No comments:
Post a Comment