Sunday, February 13

Spring?? Cleaning!

It's very rare that I get to spend a Saturday night at home. Not that I'm claiming to have such a crazy busy life, but most of my Saturdays that aren't spent working are spent in Versailles or at home or doing something. So I took advantage of a quiet evening at home alone yesterday. I finally went through my closet (the first time since June) and rearranged it so I know where everything is. I also threw a bunch of outdated or worn out clothes. I also tried on some pants and shirts that fit a ton better...so it made me feel good. So today I'm finishing up the folded clothes...since all I got done yesterday were the hanging ones. One thing I was extra pumped about was fitting back into my college graduation dress...and for some reason I thought I was so fat back then. Oh body images of girls. They are crazy things.
So I watched Despicable Me last night..and I loved it! My roommate borrowed it to watch it and didn't like it. She didn't know it was animated. But Adam and I love animated movies much more than real movies. Adam didn't get to watch it with me, but I know he's going to love the minions.
I love my living situation, but I'm getting where I want to have my own house. I want to have my own things where I want them. I guess it's my quarter life crisis. Haha. Well we all know what I really want...hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment