Tuesday, February 8

February Happenings!

First and foremost...the Steelers did NOT win the SuperBowl!!! Hallelujah. Just because I hate Big Ben and all that the Steelers represent. Anyway, I am excited about the Titans next year. I did like Jeff Fisher but since they got rid of him I have no choice but to go along with the new coach and all his changes. So it will be interesting next year. And yes, I am already ready for football season again. But baseball season is around the corner and I'm also ready for Braves baseball...even though I do miss Bobby still:(
So February has been a good month so far. Last weekend, I went to Lexington for the weekend and visited with some great friends. I love them and had a great time. I don't really expect too much the rest of the month except for work. Adam is working 19 days straight so there won't be much quality time there...and we'll just celebrate Valentine's Day whenever we get a chance. I don't really like Valentine's that much even though I have a boyfriend. It's still an excuse to spend money...so we celebrate on a day of our own.
Next month is going to be exciting. I bought tickets to the Jason Aldean concert...mainly because of Eric Church but I like Jason Aldean too. That is March 4th at Rupp Arena. Then the next weekend I'm going to Baltimore to see Adam's cousin, Sara. Apparently, it's the weekend before St. Patrick's Day so we're going to do a bar crawl. Here's to hoping I come home alive in my old age..haha:) But I'm excited to see Sara and hopefully Mary kate and karen:)
On a different note, I have been doing Weight Watchers for 4 weeks now. I have lost 13 pounds to date. So I'm very excited and encouraged. It's nice to follow and know that I can still have food I like, just in a less quantity. Also, I always had a problem with portion control and eating too much carbs. So this helps. And also curbs my beer drinking (even though I get to cheat on the weekends and use extra points). But I'm feeling great and fitting better into clothes. So it's always a good feeling.
On a side note, not sure if I'm going to be a dog owner ever. I love my roommates dog but sometimes he is so annoying. I'm not sure if it's because he is so big or what. But he's always into everything. I try to cook and he's sniffing everything. I love my Buddy at home...but he's small and even if he wants to be in the middle of something he's little. So maybe a beagle will be optimal for me and Adam if we ever get a dog. They are small:) But I'm too busy to take care of an animal right now and be tied down at home. I like a crazy busy life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment