Sunday, January 23

January 23rd?

So it just seems like January began only yesterday and not it's almost February. I can't believe how time flies. I am settling into my new store. I believe everyone likes me...which is good:) It's been and adjustment period since the other pharmacists that work there are so good. So I feel like I had to do some catching up. Especially with their speed. But I am liking my technicians and knowing that we are one of the better stores in Louisville:)
I enjoyed hanging out a couple of my friends yesterday. Just watching the game and playing midnight bingo will do a lot to lift a girl's sprits. I've been down in the dumps lately feeling left behind. Everyone is getting married, buying houses, and having babies. I feel like I have been stuck in the same point in my life for a couple of years. Yes, I know it's not true deep down inside since I just graduated, moved, started a new job, floated, and now have a permanent store. But I have used to being on the move for 26 years and it's hard for me to be content staying in one phase of my life for such a long time. So now I'm being OCD about other things:)
I can't wait for my upcoming vacation in July. Adam and I are going to Treasure Island, Florida for a couple of days by ourselves. (hopefully...but it's so far away and I'm waiting on someone to want to go early as well and ruin it) and then his parents and some of his other family are meeting us there. So we'll be in Floriday for a total of 8 nights. It's so far away but it's the only thing I have my eye on right now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment