Sunday, January 2

Patience is a virtue

Patience is a virtue...that I do not have. Jealousy is also something I should be dealing with. But I'm not very good at either. So I'm just going to focus on my work/job and everything that is going right with it at the moment. Sports just make me angry, but I can't stop being a fan. I'm never going to switch teams. But the Braves (AKA Brooks Conrad) let me down at the end of the season. And the Titans (AKA Vince Young) let me down again. I'm never very smart...especially with NFL...and watch them out in public. So people can cheer for the other team and really piss me off. I just need a break..even though it's the first of the year, so I'm really excited about going to the cabin with my friends this coming weekend and getting away. So maybe my New Year's Resolution should be to be more patient and less jealous. And also a couple other personal things. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment