Friday, August 5
Day off!
I have a day off-which is great. I think that I'm finally almost caught up on sleep from vacation and the 13 hour drives. Tonight I have a sushi date with 3 of my best friends from work-and in Louisville. I've caught up on my DVR. After making pancakes for lunch (yum) I'm going to go "window-shopping" to get ideas of what I want for my new apartment. I told you I was excited. My first gift to myself is the Bobby Flay and Food Network dinnerware from Kohls. I figured it would take forever if I wanted to wait for them when I got married:-/ I also have decided that I'm going to buy one of those pub style dining room tables. I love those and think it will be perfect in a 1 bedroom apartment because it's smaller. I cannot wait for the next 2 months of my life. This is going to be an awesome change. I've appreciated everything that Jan has done for me-but I'm tired of living with someone. And when I enjoy being at home by myself rather than when a roommate is there-I think that's a sign. Love it! My parents are coming up to visit on August 20th and visit a complex that I love-and want to look at. If everything works out and I Love it-I will sign a lease that day and move in at the end of September (hopefully!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment