Sunday, August 21

Apartment found!

So I have found an apartment to move into at the end of September. My parents came up yesterday from Bowling Green to see a 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment that I have been looking at on the internet since I decided to move out. I absolutely LOVED it! The apartment will be available September 23rd so I can start moving out that weekend and have a whole week to move before I go to Florida with my parents. Cannot wait! The apartment has a large bedroom and walk-in closet, a kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator with ice maker, and a fireplace. I have already found some furniture for it and have decided to buy a queen Serta pillow top bed. I am just so excited to have my own place, without a dog, that I can go to and relax. I don't have to worry about having a roommate and I can do whatever I want. I'm also excited about decorating myself since I've never had the opportunity. I feel like I'm finally growing up. I am moving in too late to take advantage of the pool-but you better believe I will be using it next summer:)

Also yesterday, Adam and I took my parents to their first state fair. They had so much fun. We also had a great time just walking around and looking at the animals. I love my parents so much and wish that they lived closer. But I cherish the days that I get to see them and am excited about the holidays and getting to spend a ton more time with them than I did last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment