Sunday, September 11

Hectic Month

I have two weeks to pack all of my stuff and get ready to move into my new apartment. Not to mention, that I have to buy a washer/dryer and new queen sized bed in the meantime. I also will be going to Atlanta with my parents to watch a Braves game with Saturday (and a free Styx concert that my parents are ecstatic about) so I won't be able to get in packing down this weekend. So I'll be packing/cleaning/organizing before and after work only. You can say that I'm a little stressed out. I had the opportunity to get a little bit of packing done last Friday, but I went to Versailles instead. I would much rather hang out with my boyfriend and his family and eat some nice Mexican rather than pack all by myself.
Adam has twisted my arm so I am going to pay for 20.o internet so we can stream Netflix and he can play his PS3 online. I am so super excited about moving I really cannot contain my excitement. I have bought almost the entire Bobby Flay Plancha dinnerware set from Kohls. I absolutely love it. I can't wait to get a fresh start and to get ride of all of my college looking stuff. Time for a more adult me.
And if this isn't enough excitement-2 weeks from Saturday I'll be in Panama City Beach:)

No comments:

Post a Comment