Sunday, September 25

All moved in!

Today is my first full day at my new apartment not having to visit Jan's to get stuff:) I woke up in my new Serta extra pillow top bed-which slept amazingly well-and just looked around. It's crazy. My parents, brother and sister-in-law, and Adam came yesterday to help me move, build stuff, and unpack. I went to Garden Ridge and bought a couch, chair, end table, coffee table, and dining room set. Those took a while to put together but look great in the living room. I bought a new tv stand that mounts the TV about the actual stand. I love it. I forgot how much I liked some of Insight features over the DirecTV-such as some of the OnDemand features. I also was able to get the ESPNU and NFL network so I can keep up with my sports (and watch a lot of the UK basketball games this winter)! My kitchen has so much space. Mom went through and put contact paper in all of the shelves so it looks great. I have a new washer and dryer and shower curtain/bathroom accessories. It is so nice to be able to live by myself. I don't have to worry about the dog or anyone complaining about the way I do things. So excited!
And now I have to pack and get ready for Florida--since I leave on Saturday. Yes, I'm spoiled:)

No comments:

Post a Comment