So yes..I did pass my test and am now a registered pharmacist (RPh)! I found out last Monday while we were in Florida that I had passed the NAPLEX. On Tuesday I had my license number and called Walgreens. So now I have official pharmacist shifts starting on Tuesday. I am actually super nervous, because now I'm going to be all on my own. Ack! I have shifts scheduled through the end of July.
Florida was fantastic! We left on Saturday and came back Friday. There was not one drop of rain the whole time we were in Daytona even though it rained on us the way there and the way back. I was so excited to get to see the beach and get a nice tan:) I also enjoyed quality time with my parents even though I'm sure they would think differently...haha. I know now that I am in Louisville and working I won't get to see them as much. I drove back to Lexington yesterday because of Elliott and Kateleen's wedding. The wedding was beautiful. It was the long, long Catholic wedding with full mass...but at least if it's a Catholic wedding there was plenty of booze...even a frozen margarita machine:) I'm getting impatient in that area now. I never thought I would be, but Adam and I have been dating for over 2 1/2 years. And now that I've graduated and become licensed I'm just ready for that next step. But I know that nothing will happen soon. He is one of the slow ones. And his older brother has been dating his girlfriend longer and they will probably go in order. Ahh! But oh well, I guess I can fully focus on my career.
I am so proud of myself. I bought my Wii today since I passed my test. I hooked it up all by myself. Also I bought this wireless internet router and hooked it up all by myself..and I don't think I messed Jan's internet up on her desktop. I guess we'll see tomorrow:)
No comments:
Post a Comment