Monday, June 28

Nervous...

I am so freaking nervous about tomorrow! I will probably freak out with the 8 AM pharmacist leaves at 4 tomorrow and leaves me there by myself until 10. At least I have plenty of people to lean on seeing as my boyfriend, roommate, and best friends are all pharmacists:) I will have plenty of time to think tomorrow since it will take around an hour to get to work tomorrow. Boo! Adam is coming to see me on Wednesday! I love when he comes and visits. It gets me something to look forward to and a partner in crime since I haven't had a chance to get out around Louisville much.
So I absolutely love my Braves! Mom, Dad, and I are going to get some tickets to some of the August and September games since it's not as miserably hot then. And if I happen to be off the last weekend of July, I will force someone to go with me to Cincinnati to watch them...haha. I have endured watching them the past several years when they haven't made the playoffs..but I still love them and have high hopes. I bought my MLB TV so I can watch every game..and even the iPhone app to watch them on my phone. So I'm glad as a dedicated fan to see them doing well:)
Ok..I guess I'll stop rambling. Please pray for me as I start work. I'm nervous to be a big girl...and be in charge. Deep breaths...

No comments:

Post a Comment