Monday, July 5

One week down

So I finished my first week as a pharmacist! It is kind of exciting. I ended up going to stores that all happened to be busy while I was working, but I survived! I work Monday-Thursday and have off Friday since I work the weekend. So I'm just trying to make it. I know I can do it and am already getting in the groove. It just stinks having to find stores because I don't know where a lot of them are at. But it's surprisingly easy to get along with the techs at different stores because they help me out so much. So anyway, I by no means have this down pat, but I think I'm doing the best I can:)
This weekend was great. Adam and I both worked on Friday morning, so I went to Lex after work and we hung out with some of our friends downtown. Saturday we cooked out and had some quality time together. Yesterday was a cookout at Doug's. I love seeing my friends from Lexington. I just wish that I could have time to hang out with both my friends from Lexington and Louisville. It's a hard juggling act. But I am proud of how much Adam and I make an effort to see each other. I definitely know he's the one I'm meant to be with:)

No comments:

Post a Comment