Thursday, July 22

Working Girl

So it's been a while. Everything has been going really well. It's been really hectic, but I'm getting in the swing of things. I have worked my weekend by myself. I got assigned to my home store. I actually have 2 home stores. I am at 1 store every 3rd weekend and two days a week, but I am also at another store for 2 days of most weeks. I've talked to most of my bosses and they seem really, really nice! So I had an accident a week and a half ago with a knife in the kitchen. I probably should have gone to the ER and got some stitches...but I didn't. But it is looking really good now. I can finally not wear a bandage on it. I thought I was going to pass out...but thank goodness for Adam being there and being my doctor:)
Mom, Dad, and I are going to Cincinnati on the 31st to see the Braves. I had to go to StubHub since we waited so long. We got tickets in the outfield...but on the side where we could see the scoreboard. I wasn't about to pay 60 some dollars a ticket for the seats that we normally get. But I wanted to treat them to a game since I am finally making money:) Now we are looking into games to go to in Atlanta since I know which weekends I'll have free now. Yay!
Things I love: Starbucks!!! relaxing and have a dark beer or two. Cookouts! Pool time! Salt and Pepper potato chips
Hah..just a few random comments:) Oh yeah..and reality television!

No comments:

Post a Comment