Friday, July 30

Bitter

I've only been working a month and now I'm becoming bitter. I know it's too soon to really be getting bitter, but I think it's because I have been closing the last 9 out of 10 nights. I'm also bitter tonight because I'm working in the ghetto in Shively while all of my other friends are socializing and playing bunco on a Friday night. I'm also grumpy that I don't get to see Adam. Our schedules are so opposite right now, but I know they'll straighten up. He is moving to Shelbyville, thank goodness, because he didn't really like Bardstown anymore. And in that move, his weekend to work will also be my weekend to work, so the two weekends off we'll have together. I know there's a whole solution to our location problem, but I don't think him or his parents are on the same page. But it just gets lonely sometimes when I can't cuddle everyday and have someone at home when I've had a bad day. Jan is great, and I love living here, but it's not the same as having Adam here.
On a brighter note, my cut is almost healed where I almost cut my finger off two and a half weeks ago. Also, Mom, Dad, and I are going to Cincinnati tomorrow to watch the Braves...hopefully they'll win. But we're going to make a day of it. I'm really excited to hang out with my parents and see the Braves for the first time. This is the first time I've seen them all season...and it's really late in the season for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment