Sunday, August 1

So the Braves lost the game that Mom, Dad, and I went to Cincinnati to see...but that is okay. We still had a great day. I hadn't seen my parents in over a month, so it was good to see them. They drove to Louisville, then I drove us up for the game. Our seats turned out to be really good. I wish they were closer, but I did my best for what was a sold out game:) We walked to Fountain Square in Cincinnati after the game and ate at Rock Bottom Brewery. I love that place. I had some great enchiladas. Dad and I also had a great fresh brewed beer at the Brewery...and it was a whole lot cheaper than what we would have payed at the ball game for a bottle beer. Today was a great Sunday. I slept until almost noon. Jan and I went to the gym, Target, and to O'Charleys together. Then we went and played Bingo tonight. Neither one of us was a big winner, but it was a fun way to spend some downtime for relatively cheap. I love hanging out with Jan. Moving in with her was one of the best decisions I've made.
I'm a little nervous about going to work the next two days. It is my first days at my two "home stores". I want them to like me:) I'm going to Lexington to have some one on one with Adam after work tomorrow. We haven't seen each other in a week, and we just need personal time. This is really one of the first times I am feeling like we are in a long distance relationship. I just hope that our schedules coincide better in the coming month once our weekends are in sync.

No comments:

Post a Comment