Thursday, October 28

Almost back to Louisville

I am really bad at writing in this journal. Last time I wrote I was getting ready to come to Bowling Green, and after tomorrow, my month here will be up. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in BG and at the store. I love the 24 hour Walgreens here. It is so crazy and hectic that the 10 hour days seem to fly by. Also, the other pharmacists there are my age and we get along great...as well as the techs..well most of them. I have realized that for patients it is more of a drop off and come back store...not a waiter store because of the massive amount of volume they do. But it's a great store to work at...even though it can be insane at time. And the meth heads and crazies flock there. But I've had a great month. Tomorrow morning is my last day to work there this month...even though I might pick up some OT:) It was sweet yesterday. The store manager got me a card and a Starbucks giftcard for helping out. It's nice to be appreciated:)
This month has had a lot of fun things going on. Two of my friends got engaged. It seems like the whole world is getting engaged...except me. But oh well that's a different story:) I attended my first playoff game (even though it was the Reds final loss to Philly). I watched the Braves make it to the playoffs...and then lose because of one person...ugh. I went to Keeneland a WHOLE LOT! Got to spend time with Adam. Tomorrow we will celebrate 3 years together from our first official date. How crazy is that? Tomorrow is also Bunco:) I have a Halloween party Saturday night where I will be dressing up with a group of friends as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It is going to be a blast. Even though I sometimes get down in the dumps I realize that I have a great life and way too many blessing bestowed on me: a great career, a great family, a great boyfriend, and a fabulous new car:) Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment