Wednesday, September 29

Bowling Green bound!!

So I got a phone call last week that the 24 hours Walgreens in Bowling Green is needing someone to fill in the whole month of October for a pharmacist that needed to take personal leave. So...the lucky one is me. I'm not really sure how it's going to go, but I think it will be interesting and different. I know that the 24 hour store is going to be extremely busy but at least there will be 3 pharmacists there for the majority of the day. It will also be interesting to see people from Bowling Green as my patients. I also am planning to get together with some of my old friends while I'm there. We'll see how much visiting I'll get done between working 10 hour days and traveling to Lexington for Keeneland...and Adam of course. And I can't forget about the excitement of going to some of my favorite BG places...Jackson's Orchard, Kyoto, Mancinos, Griff's...and other places..maybe even a WKU football game. But I'm kind of excited. Even though I'll miss my Louisville life.

No comments:

Post a Comment