I had a great weekend with Adam and friends. Saturday I tailgated with Doug on campus. I met up with my Louisville friends. Then we went to hang out with some pharmacy friends. It was a great time...even though UK didn't look so great. But what do you expect when they keep Mike Hartline in as quarterback. I am glad that the UK/Florida game isn't until 7. I don't know what I would do without my weekly football fix. The Titans however play while I work on Sunday. I hope they play a little bit better this week. But I have faith in them. I always have unwavering optimism in all my teams...even if they don't always deserve it. I went to Old Chicago for the first time on Sunday with Doug to watch the Titans game. It is a really good restaurant. I think we should make it a weekly ritual:)
Yesterday was a great day off with Adam. We just hung out all day together, which is very rare. We went to Nagasaki and had hibachi chicken and sushi and then played my Ice Age PS3 game since I'm so mature. Haha. Speaking of being mature, I have my own health and dental insurance now. I also am starting to put money into my 401K and investing in the stock market. When did I become such an adult?
No comments:
Post a Comment