Thursday, September 16

So I was watching TV today and saw the commercial for the new VReader from VTech. Personally I think that it is ridiculous that a child is able to have something similar to an adults Kindle or Nook. I mean, what is so wrong with plain, old children's books? I know I am going to limit my children's access to technology..if I ever get married and have any. But there is no sense for a child to have a cell phone as early as a lot of kids do, or to have an E reader, or have the newest and best gaming systems. Seriously? I'm also not so sure that I want a dog anymore. It really puts a stress on your social life. You have to find someone to take care of them when you go on vacation and such. Plus I came downstairs to find that Diesel somehow opened the dishwasher door and was chewing on the top of my Pyrex container. So I had to throw that away. I was pretty mad about that one. And it came as a reminder to put any valuable things in my room with the door closed.
I can't tell you how ridiculously excited I am about magazine subscriptions I bought from a friend's nephew. I got subscriptions to Good Housekeeping, Sports Illustrated, and Taste of Home. I'm thinking that the first and third titles may make me old. But I also bought Sports Illustrated for me and Adam both to enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment