So because of the title I think of the Staind song...but anyway:) Sorry. I have been so busy lately that I really don't have enough time to update. I didn't realize that how much not being in school and working would occupy so much more of my time. People who don't have a job have it made in the shade...but my life would be boring otherwise. I have been getting to see Adam around twice a week and at the least once a week. Labor Day weekend was great. We went to Nashville to see Brooks and Dunn final concert and then went to Broadway to the honky tonks. The Brooks and Dunn concert was amazing. I was just a little disappointed that there weren't that many guest start there. But there were 24 ounce beer cans...which were hilarious:) We met Jimmy down at the The Stage afterwards and had a great time. I love Nashville. It is one of the best towns to go out in...and I get to see my Matt-y! Then Adam and I drove to Cleveland to Aunt JoAnn's for the family picnic. We went to a Buffalo Wild Wings and watched the UK/UL game because it wasn't on local cable. So we had a party there. I'm not sure that they knew what walked in their door there. Haha. I love football season. We went to the family picnic on Sunday. I had a great time visiting with Adam's Mom's family. They are such a nice, great family. And they always make me feel so welcome. We ended up driving 16 hours in 4 days, so the weekend was exhausting and fun. I had to work at Walgreens on Labor Day...which is okay because I got paid double and I still got to celebrate the holiday. Adam brought me Penn Station to work on Monday too..so it made it all better. However, I did take him Qdoba to Shelbyville on Thursday to make up for it.
Last weekend, I went to Bowling Green and my parents and I went down to Atlanta for the Braves game on September 11th. It was an awesome game. I felt like punching a Cardinals fan behind us because he was being overly obnoxious. I don't mind if you cheer for the other team...because I go to Cinicinnati and cheer for the Braves all the time, but it was heckling and jeering and I hate that. But the game ended up going into 12 innings and ended with a walk of homer. Which was great b/c I haven't seen a Braves homer in the past few games I saw. So we got to see two:) I went to the Braves Clubhouse store and got over $100 worth of Braves stuff-shirts and an iPhone case..but I hadn't been there in a while:) Then Mom and I watched the Titans on Sunday. Love this time of year..only if it wouldn't keep getting colder:)
This weekend I have a 3 day weekend since I switched weekends with Jan. So I'm going to my first tailgate with Doug. And then Doug and I are going to Old Chicago to watch Sunday football. I love spending my days off with sports:)
Other than watching way too many sporting events and tv, everything has been going well. I have been working as a pharmacist for 3 months now. Flu shot season is well upon us and days are crazy. But I'm surviving and waiting until October and cherishing every day away from the pharmacy I get.
Oh...and I will be getting to go to my first playoff game! Adam got chosen in the lottery to get Reds tickets to the first round. So we bought them yesterday. I'm hoping they play the Braves the first round...if not, the experience will be a great one anyway...I mean as long as the braves are playing in the other division series game:)
No comments:
Post a Comment