Since I finally got home, I'm somewhat getting into the Christmas spirit. However, I went to Target today to pick up some last minute things, and I am SO thankful that I am not working retail right now. The last six years I hated Christmas because of the holiday season..but I actually get to enjoy it now. Yay. I also went to Best Buy and that was also crazy. Driving in general made me angry. So I came home with my Little Caesars Hot and Ready pizza to watch The Santa Clause by myself in peace. Mom and Dad went to Nashville to see the Rockettes like they do every year...so I guess I'll spend my night wrapping Christmas presents and watching movies. Pretty exciting. I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Crazy!!!
Oh..and my boss got me some bath stuff and a diffuser and this really cute marble mortar and pestle. I was so shocked and excited. Very cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment