Merry Christmas to everyone!! I'm really trying to cherish this Christmas season this year since it is my last official Christmas Break...but things might actually get easier when I don't have finals to study for the week before Christmas like this year. But it's going to suck having to work right up until Christmas from here on out..and once I'm actually a pharmacist two Christmases from now maybe even having to work Christmas Day. But, anyway, I hope everyone is having a joyous time with their family.
Last night we went to Granny's like always. It was fun being able to spend time with my family. I do miss Adam though. He is in Cleveland with his Mom's family. Our Christmases are very different so I think as of now we enjoy spending time with each of our own families. This morning, Santa brought me everything I wanted. I must be getting old, because most of it would not appeal to anyone. I got new khaki pants so I could have them for school and work. I got a step aerobics step and DVD so I can exercise at home. A couple of cookbooks. And I even got a Britta water pitcher for my apartment b/c I'm so bad at putting water bottles in the fridge. I also got a fun book to read, some clothes, and a new pair of tennis shoes. I love Christmas...but I mainly love seeing my parents appreciate what I get them.
Well, there is still one more place to visit. Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment