How thankful am I that I only have one more semester of classes left? I also did really well this semester and ended up with a 3.5 GPA...so my first time ever on the Dean's List in pharmacy school. I'm very proud of myself.
I'm finally home for Christmas and so excited! I worked this morning in Louisville...and it was crazy busy for our store. We were completely running around everywhere. So many people need their medications while they travel and wait until the last minute...but mostly today it was new scripts. I guess people are just wanting to be healthy this time of year with the holidays and New Year...who knows.
Adam and I went to the cabin for the first time this weekend with Justin and Tiffany and all of the Louisville people. We had a blast. There were just 18 people there having a good time and hanging out with good food. I absolutely loved it. And I'm really excited to be going to play Bunco once a month with the girls. I definitely don't have enough girl time as it is now a days.
I love being home for Christmas. As I get older, I become more of a homebody. Not saying that I necessarily want to live in Bowling Green when I graduate, but that I want to be home with my family for the important holidays and celebrations. It's going to be hard if I ever get married to have to compromise that time with my then husband. B/c no matter how much you enjoy yourself, it's never going to be the same when it's not your family.
PS...totally excited about the Titans win on Sunday against the Steelers. I was a little worried becaue of their previous play the Sunday before, but they turned it on and showed why they are the AFC leaders. Yay! Can't wait for the playoffs this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment