

Last weekend I went to Columbus with Adam to visit his brother and cousins, and we took Doug along for a fun weekend. We left Friday after Doug and I got off work and got to Columbus around 9 PM. Jeff and Mary were at the house with Luke so we all went out to a little bar, restaurant thing and just hung out. I miss those guys and wish they were back in Lexington. The next morning we got up to go to GameDay and this whole Kegs and Eggs thing that one of the guys had supplied a keg for. Adam and Jeff just stayed over there for a little bit to watch some football games on TV...and who could blame them b/c there weren't too many people at the party. We made it to game day which was interesting...but it wasn't as great as the time it was at UK. I guess because everyone at Ohio State expects it to be there noone is really all that interested and HAS to go. When it was at UK everyone was there shoving for spots b/c we all knew that it is very unlikely for GameDay to be at UK in another million years. I was a little sad that stupid Santonio Holmes was there b/c the Steelers had just beaten the Titans...so Doug and I booed him...very quietly:) It was a fun weekend. A lot of people were upset when Ohio State lost, but since Doug and I had just gone for the social aspect we just kind of shrugged it off.
This week I have been at Rood and Riddle again. I like the work of compounding stuff for the animals...but the pharmacist that is supposedly over me is so freaking lazy. She has to get her Virginia law license since they ship a lot of products out to those horse farms, but she has already failed it three times. So she says that she is "studying" for hours on end while she is supposed to be working. But I don't really think she's doing much except watching Mary Anne, Heather, and I work while she rambles on about stuff. She is nice enough, but I get highly irritated that Heather and I are working for free and pretty much being slaves and she is getting paid to annoy us. But I am almost through rotation #5!!! And then I will be halfway through. It is going to be a major relief when I walk out that door on the 30th. Not only will I be halfway done, but it will also be my month off. I can't wait to sit around for a month doing nothing...and I get to go to Florida the first week in October. I have my midpoint portfolio review tomorrow with Anne Amerson so I am a little nervous. Adam says I have nothing to be worried about, but I always expect perfection of myself...but that's just me.
Anyway, uploaded a couple of pictures from the Ohio State tailgate to prove that I actually cheered for Ohio State once in my lifetime:)
No comments:
Post a Comment