Tuesday, September 29

Halfway there...almost

So after tomorrow...I will be halfway to the end of my pharmacy rotations...and five rotations away from graduation!! I am so excited. So yes..I am a little excited. Heather, from Appalacian COP, was sick last week and ended up testing positive for influenza A last week...and then both Mary Anne and Linda were both out this week for the flu. So I'm hoping that I did not have a mild case of the flu last week and spread it to everyone. I think I just had a cold:) Anyway, I hope that tomorrow is a short day...b/c I am so ready to be off for a month.

Thursday, Adam and I are going to Bowling Green so Dad can put a starter on Adam's car since he'll be needing it soon. Adam finally has a job...we are pretty certain:) She called today to meet with him tomorrow because everything has gone through and he will just have to do the drug test. She is going to discuss the start date with him tomorrow..so yay. I am so excited. And I know we are both relieved.

Saturday I am leaving for Florida. I have never been so appreciative of a vacation. I never really thought that much about vacation until I worked every day...for free...so totally pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment