Tuesday, September 1

All moved in

Okay..so I've been quiet on here a while because I've been moving like crazy. But I absolutely love my new place. We got the keys on Thursday, and I looked like an absolute idiot trying to get in the front door. They are those electronic keys that you stick in the door and the lock just reads this plastic looking thing and then you turn the key to the left to open. Well I was trying to turn the key to the right the whole time...looking stupid. But I finally got it. Thank goodness I won't have to be using that often since we'll be coming through the garage door. That's right...we have a 2 car garage. The downstairs is very spacious...much more than I thought it would be. We have a half bath downstairs and a washer/dryer room. The kitchen and island are super cute and I absolutely love them. My room is the master and I have my own bathroom and walk-in closet. I really like having everything together. Leigh's room is cute and adult and I really, really like it. And I'm loving having a garage for the first time in my life. It's pretty wonderful. Moving out was a disaster just because we had so much stuff to move. Adam and Doug moved all of my furniture on Friday. Mom and Dad came up Saturday and helped me with the little stuff and the cleaning aspect of everything. We finally turned the keys in from our old apartment today..so we're officially moved out. The only problem with the new one is that my DVR is malfunctioning and we know that I can't have that. So the cable guy is supposed to come sometime tomorrow to fix that. Adam is going to be "on-call" for the cable guy tomorrow since he doesn't have to work. Isn't he sweet?:)

Tomorrow is my first day at Rood and Riddle..and my first day on my 5th rotation. After this one I will be halfway through. Glory, hallelujah! Cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment