I love having weekdays off. Today is a great day for me to be off since Leigh and I will be moving into our new townhouse this weekend (hopefully). So today is being spent doing laundry, packing some tubs, going to the grocery, making dinner, and cleaning. Adam has to work until about 8 tonight so I will actually get stuff done instead of just hanging out like I normally do. It was also nice not to wake up until around 10 this morning. Sarah got us reserved tickets to the free Gary Allan concert at the State Fair so we didn't get home last night. The concert was awesome. We had 3 front row tickets and 3 fourth row tickets that were both on the ends of an aisle, so we just rotated so everyone could be on the front row. It was great but we didn't get home until almost 1 AM.
So I'm getting excited about the townhouse. Leigh's parents walked over to the place while the people laying down carpet were in there and took some pictures. The downstairs is all the hardwood laminate stuff. It is really pretty. Our countertops are really pretty. It's such a grown up kitchen. Also our washer and dryer are both Whirlpool and are full size in their own full laundry room. The bathroom is some dark tile and my bathroom looks fairly large since I have the master bedroom/bath. I just can't wait to check out the appliances and my room...and the garage:)
I'm pretty sure that some people that sell their drugs came into Rite Aid the other day. They are a little suspicious when they have an insurance card but only want to pay cash. He also new the brand of the oxycodone. Most non-pharmacists don't know the different drug manufacturers. And then it really got fishy when his friend wanted to get his diazepam..and requested "not the green ones". Seriously? Yes...so pretty sure the guy was high on something when he checked out too. That's the one part I dislike about the profession...because why are we the only people that are responsible as the "drug police"...I think it should start with the doctors first.
I'll update later about the new place. Hopefully we can get in Saturday....fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment