Wednesday, August 19

Wishing I was a Little Girl

So Mom sent me an e-mail today about how she had a good cry at work today because they found a picture of me holding a doll and stuffed animal when I was "Student of the Week" in 1st Grade. Mom said that one day I would understand why she cried...and I know I will because I already do. I'm already feeling some growing pains. I went straight from undergrad to another college (even though it was a 1000x harder college...still school). So now that I'm pretty much working (even if it is for free), I feel like I'm entering the real world. And then there's also the thought of having to pay off student loans when I get out of school. So I almost cried today too thinking about that picture and how in first grade the only thing I had important weighing on my mind was the decision of what I could take to my show and tell. And it is looming in front of me where I will get a job and where I'm going to live...and if there will be other plans in the future.
The future is scary and I don't like change.

On to a more positive note...I'm really excited about going to see the Braves on Saturday. I'm just hoping that it doesn't rain...and that the Braves win. I'm also ready to go home...and then next week is going to be crazy busy with having to work 4 long days and move in the process. But I'm just going to love live...and my amazing boyfriend who puts up with all my antics...and treats me like a princess in the process. So all in all, I'm never going to stop thanking God for all of the blessings he's given me. I am appreciative every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment