Saturday, August 15

So I can't beleive that I am halfway through my 4th rotation. It is absolutely crazy how fast time flies. I only have 8 more days of this rotation left since I work 4 nine hour days a week. So on Tuesday I finally got an iPhone. I'm so excited. I love it already and I don't even have that many apps on it yet. Adam hates it because he is one of those weirdos that believe phones should only be used for calling. (He absolutely hates texting too). But I think he gets that from his Mom because she doesn't understand my phone either...but I love it! And it is so easy to you. I don't udnerstand people that don't know how to work it. You just click things.

Last night was bunco at Cara's new condo. Her apartment is SO cute. If I had to live alone, I would like to live in a place like that. And her puppy was so cute. But the big news is that I finally got some money playing bunco. Jill and I tied for first, but I lost the roll off so I got second. And then I got some money for being the last one with a bunco. Yay..so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment