Sunday, August 2

So I've realized that I am old. Today I went to Target and returned a shirt and some earrings because they didn't seem practical. And what did I buy at Target once I returned those? To-go coffee cups, hangers, and two packages of paper towels (because they were on sale). I went to Kroger today and made sure that I got Sunday's paper to cut out coupons...yes...I'm old.

Yesterday I went to the lake with Sarah and her family. It was fun. We didn't even take the tube, but it was great to ride around and swim. Cave Run Lake is SO beautiful and yesterday was perfect weather...and on the way back we stopped at some little Barbecue place that had homemade milk shakes..talk about delicious! I also had some quality time last night after the lake with Adam...just me and him. That is becoming a rarity these days since a couple of his friends are always there...but I'm going to make the best of it.

Leigh and I are moving in less than a month. I absolutely hate moving but I am excited to see the new place (since that is an absolute mystery to me as of now). I'm just ready to be moved in..even though it's going to be a little further out of the way for everywhere I'm going to go..but I guess I'll get used to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment