Friday, July 31

3 Down

As of yesterday, I have completed 3 of my 10 rotations. I can't believe it's already August. It's going to finally set in that I am done with school work once all of the other classes head back to the COP at the end of this month...and I'll just be working for free. The downside to not being in school is not seeing my friends all of the time. However, Wednesday a group of us met at B-Dubs and played live trivia. And then I got to hang out and play games with Whitney last night. We had fun with my roommate playing Phase 10...which totally takes me back to high school where we'd always played it during finals week. Next month I am at a Rite Aid where they only do 20 scripts a day...so I'll be super bored. But apparently I have plenty of time to catch up on my reading..yay..I guess.

Since Lanny was off today he let me have a three day weekend and not come in. I slept in until 10 this morning..and it was amazing. Then I got a new battery for my car...since it died the other night:( And now we're hanging out at Adam's grilling out. I don't know what I want to do for the rest of the weekend...but I'm glad I have nothing to do. And I am off next Wednesday and Thursday..and I wanted to take a trip...but I don't want to go by myself...so what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment