I decided to come home this weekend because I would have been totally bored in Lexington with my roommate in a softball tournament all day today and Adam still out of town. I drove home after Bunco last night. Bunco was an absolute BLAST last night. I don't know what got into all of us, but we had such a great time. We were singing and talking and just out of our minds. And like usual...i didn't win...oh well. I look forward to it every month. I'm hosting in October at Tiffany's in J-town, and I'm really excited to do a Halloween like theme. I'm thinking of all kinds of ideas. I am just not having any traveling luck. Last night I was leaving Louisville at 11 PM. I got off Gene Snyder to hit I-65 South and there was standstill traffic. They had decided to work on paving the highway at 11 PM on a Friday night and whittled the lanes down from five to one. It took me 45 minutes to get from Gene Snyder to Shepardsville. Then it was periodically one lane and a construction zone all the way to Elizabethtown. I finally got home around 1 AM EST. So I was exhausted. Today, Mom, Dad, and I went to Theresa's for breakfast like every Saturday morning...and then we went to Jackson's Orchard. We got some fresh peaches and some homemade peach ice cream. I also got an apple cider slushie. I freaking love those things. All in all a successful trip. Tonight we're going to Kyoto. I haven't been in so long and I miss it...seeing as a I used to go at least once a week while I went to WKU.
I have missed Adam so much this past week and a half. It is so weird not having him around. I didn't even cook last week because I didn't have anyone to share it with. I thought that he was coming home Monday morning, but he may actually come home tomorrow night. I just absolutely can't wait. I miss my best friend being home. I just want a big bear hug.
No comments:
Post a Comment