Wednesday, July 22

Been forever since I've done one of these...

50 questions

1. What time did you get up this morning??
6:55...I have to be at work at 8 for this rotation

2. How do you like your steak??
I don't really like steak, but if I had to eat it I would like it well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema??
Kristen and I saw The Proposal this weekend in Louisville..and it was so hilarious I cried I was laughing so hard

4. What is your favorite TV show??
Probably Hell's Kitchen...Gordon Ramsey cracks me up...and it's something me and Adam actually can watch together:)

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be??
I really don't know. Wherever feels right at the time...but I'd like to live somewhere near a beach that wasn't a huge tourist attraction

6. What did you have for breakfast??
Rice Krispies and coffee

7. Your favorite cuisine??
Probably Mexican or Italian

8. What foods do you dislike??
pickles...yuck...green beans...pork chops

9. Favorite Place to Eat??
PF Changs. Puerto. Japanese. Mariahs

10. Favorite dressing??
Kraft Fat Free Caesar Italian...and whatever pesto dressing they have the Spaghetti Factory

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive??
Pontiac Grand Am...still...Can't wait to get a new car when I graduate though!

12. What are your favorite clothes?
jeans and t-shirts...or running shorts and t-shirts

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance??
Hawaii, Europe, New York City...I have a list of places I want to go

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full??
Half full...I absolutely adore my life right now

15. Where would you want to retire??
Somewhere around my family

16. Favorite time of day??
afternoon when I get off of work

17. Where were you born??Bowling Green, KY

18. What is your favorite sport to watch??
Atlanta Braves baseball, football (college and Titans), college basketball, horse racing

19. Who do you think will not tag you back??
that's a FAcebook thing...and I didn't want to do a note on there

20. Person you expect to tag you back first??
noone

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this??
I love reading these things b/c you learn new things about everyone

22. Bird watcher??
not really...my Mom and Dad are though

23. Are you a morning person or a night person??
probably a night person..but more of a mid day person actually

24. Do you have any pets??
Buddy....I adore him

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share??
I graduate on May 7th, 2010!!! Finally

26. What did you want to be when you were little??
Elementary ed teacher

27. What is your best childhood memory??
Christmas Eve at my Granny's...I had a lot of great childhood memories

28. Are you a cat or dog person??
cat...but it looks like I may be compromising and having an inside dog...

29. Are you married??
nope...need to get settled first.

30. Always wear your seat belt??
absolutely...

31. Been in a car accident??
A couple minor bumps but never had to file an accident report *knock on wood*

32. Any pet peeves??
People who use incorrect grammar, people who aren't neat in shared spaces, people who don't use their turn signals, arrogant people (doctors)

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings??
Pepperoni, mushroom, onion

34. Favorite Flower??
calla lillies and tulips

35. Favorite ice cream??
chocolate chip cheesecake...or something with banana

36. Favorite fast food restaurant??
Zaxby's or Jimmy Johns

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test??
zero

38. From whom did you get your last email??
I dunno. I get all kinds of random junk

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card??
I dunno...I like a variety of stores...but once I get a house I will go haywire and buy all kinds of neat-o stuff

40. Do anything spontaneous lately??
not really...I'm not a very spontaneous person

41. Like your job??
well Im working for free right now, but this rotation is not so bad. I do like working at my Walgreens right now though

42. Broccoli??yep

43. What was your favorite vacation??
I have to say my most recent Spring Break

44. Last person you went out to dinner with??
Kristen

45. What are you listening to right now??
The Braves vs. Giants on my computer

46. What is your favorite color??
purple and pink

47. How many tattoos do you have??
none

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
noone

49. What time did you finish this quiz??
8:36 PM EST

50. Coffee Drinker??yes...with skim milk in the morning...every morning

No comments:

Post a Comment