Monday, July 13

Books and TV

Today is Adam's first day of working as a pharmacist. He wasn't supposed to start his temp job until next month, but they called him today and said they needed someone to fill in. I hope he's not nervous. I know he will do an excellent job!

I went to the post office today and picked up my package from Amazon.com. I'm really excited b/c I have Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I have read the book when it first came out but have forgotten all the details besides who dies at the end. I also got the first 3 of the Bourne series. I read the first book a long, long time ago and remember it being awesome...but once again. I don't know what happens. I hope I have a lot of time to read but I'm not sure with all of the new tv shows on. I LOVE the Next Food Network Star and everyone knows my obsession with Big Brother (even though I'm really upset that Jessie is back in the house). I have to say he was one of my least favorite Big Brother-ers.

No comments:

Post a Comment