It's so great to be home. I came home yesterday afternoon after I got off work at Good Samaritan. I had a hair appointment with Amy and just lightened my hair up a bit with highlights. I was getting tired of the dark hair...but I'm sure I will go back to it soon once I get tired of this. Mom, Dad, and I went to the Hot Rods game last night. I have so much fun at these games. We have really bad luck with baseball games and who we sit by. Last night we sat in front of a whole family that yelled and screamed the entire game. They taunted loudly at every single pitch and were just annoying overall. I felt bad b/c one of the girl's names was Cinnamon...who would name their child Cinnamon? Anyway, the game went into extra innings and the Hot Rods won in the bottom of the 11th. Also, Anthony Scelfo made 2 spectacular catches...so a good game..and there were fireworks afterward.
Mom and I went shopping today. I got a lot of good deals. I got a couple of dress tops at Sears for cheap. And then some white dress pants at Maurices for 7 dollars since they were 75% off. I also got a dress at American Eagle for $15 that was originally $50. I also bought a few gifts that I had been meaning to buy for some time. So all in all it was a productive day.
Tomorrow, I plan on going to church with Mom. Then we're probaby going to Puerto to go out to eat. I also plan on stopping in Smiths Grove and see my Granny on the way back to Lexington. I will probably stop in Versailles on the way home b/c Adam went and bought 3 little 10 pound pigs today and I want to go play with them before they get big and ugly:)
No comments:
Post a Comment