So I just completed my second day at Rite Aid. It's just like any other retail store I've been at...except extremely slow. Today we did 56 prescriptions by the time I left and that was busy for them. So yesterday I just sat around and got to know the pharmacist that I will work with when Jodi is not there. He is great. I was a little nervous about spending 9 hours with someone that I barely knew, but it has not been an issue at all. It's just weird getting off at 6 instead of around 2 or 3, because as soon as I get off of work it is dinner time. Yesterday when I got off work, Adam had fajitas all ready to eat at my house...it was so so nice:)
I have the next two days off. I think Adam and I are going on a date tomorrow to watch Harry Potter and maybe go out to eat. I want to try Saul Goods sometime but it doesn't necessarily have to be tomorrow. But the commercials and menu look amazing..so I'll update on how it is when I go.
I am obsessed with television. It's really sad...but I am excited that Hell's Kitchen is on tonight. It is one of the shows that Adam and I can watch together....and I usually don't cry:) And then Big Brother is also on. That show is so addicting even if it is based on a dumb concept. We rented Coraline last night. It was actually pretty good...but really really weird. But I guess that is Tim Burton for you.
My August is already pretty busy. Besides working, I have bowling Friday with the pharmacy girls in Louisville since Stacy is leaving:) And next Friday is Bunco. Then the next weekend is a base ballgame in Atlanta! (Hopefully this one won't get rained out). Then the next weekend is moving. Yikes
No comments:
Post a Comment