Today was a wonderful day...a day full of dates. I was excited to actually go on a date with Adam. I mean we've been dating for almost 2 years now and we hang out practically every day. But we haven't been on a date since Florence in March I think. So we ended up going to see Harry Potter at 1:40 this afternoon. I liked the movie even though it wasn't exactly like the book. And everyone said that the movie has no real plot...and it really doesn't. But it's just like the book...leading up to book 7. Then we went to Saul Good's and ate salad and pizza. I thought it was really good. It's a neat little place. Another neat place in Lexington is Drakes. Several of the pharmacy friend met at Drakes for dinner and drinks. It was a neat place. We sat outside, but there is also an inside bar and an inside restaurant. But I love hanging out with my pharm friends. It was a great night of socializing.
Heading to Louisville tomorrow night to bowl with the Walgreens ladies to say good bye to Stacy. Nothing else planned this weekened except to go get some pigs with Adam on Sunday..yes I am a redneck. And I can't forget that the Titans play on Sunday!! I can't believe preseason football is already here...I absolutely LOVE sports!
No comments:
Post a Comment