Yay. Blocks are done! I only have one more set of blocks EVER!! And two final exams. Yay. So excited. I don't know if I should relax or go out and do stuff since I'm free. I don't know if I should drink wine or beer. I don't know if I should watch the Bachelor and then go out or watch the Bachelor and watch DVR. So many choices! That exam wasnt even that bad. I don't know if I got the grade I needed to get my A in there, but I definitely got my B. Whew.
Adam is almost home too. I'm sure my roommates are glad he is going to be here all the time...but I don't care. I'm so glad I get to spend time with him and that he's going to be in Lexington for the month of March now!
No comments:
Post a Comment