Sunday, March 1

Irritable

I am so irritated right now. I am so jealous of anyone that doesn't have to spend their entire Sunday studying for a ridiculously hard exam. I'm irritated because Adam went to Chicago. Not so much that he went, but that I couldn't also go. And that he is having a fun, relaxing weekend, and I've been stuck studying...or not studying and feeling guilty about it. And it makes the time away from him seem so much longer since I have all the time in the world to just sit here and think about what I'd rather be doing and he's off galavanting around Chicago. And now he's not even coming back until tomorrow b/c his next rotation told him not to bother coming into work until Tuesday. I know it sucks to work for free...and pay tuition...but it seems much easier than sitting in class and having to study all the time.

I'm just in an irritable mood right now. There are all kinds of things getting under my skin, but I won't bore you with them. Also I probably need to sensor them since it's on the internet and who knows who reads my blog anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment