I am exhausted...and I feel like I should rest up before Spring Break...ironic huh? I went bowling on Monday with a few friends...so was out past noon and up at 6 AM. Tuesday I watched WKU defeat South Alabama until midnight...and was up at 6 AM. Last night I didn't go to bed until after midnight again...and up at 6 AM. Just exhausted. I have mostly packed my suitcase, but I have no idea what is in there. Some bathing suits, shorts, capri pants, jeans, short sleeve shirts, tank tops, cover ups...heck..I dunno. Hope I have everything when I get down there:) My flight leaves Lexington tomorrow night at 7:35. My Mom is having fits of terror. She has never flown so the whole idea scares her in the first place. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th...and I'm flying out of Lexington where the plane crashed over 2 years ago...but she's terrified. I think I'll be OK.
Tonight is COP Trivia night. It's always fun, but I don't expect to win really...there are always some rigged teams...like professors. I think it will be fun just to see if anyone gets really drunk. Haha. I have to go to class tomorrow b/c there are going to be crazy amount of participation points since it's the day before Spring break and the COP likes to be asses like that. I'm used to it...almost done. Thank goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment