I'm right in the middle of blocks weekend. It just sucks. I mean I don't feel like studying, but then I feel guilty when I don't. And this time it's not like first blocks where I got my hard test out of the way on Saturday. Therapeutics isn't until Monday at 12:30...so I have to study the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow. I need the time though b/c I have not been motivated at all this week.
I was so disappointed on Thursday. I saw where Braves single game tickets went on sale at 9 AM on Thursday so I was ready to buy 2 tickets for the Braves/Reds game at Cincinnati. So after class, I went to order them at 10...and I found out the Reds tickets didn't go on sale until today. So after my management exam today, I came home around 12 and ordered tickets. I ended up getting me and Adam Row G (7) in the very first section of the field box. I couldn't afford dugout level since I'm paying for everything. But I'm super excited b/c I'm right by Chipper and by the away bench. In every game I've ever been to I have never been directly by the Braves bench, so I will have my camera ready.
It is snowing again. I wish the stupid weather would get warm. Why is it snowing? Argh. And now since our exam on Monday got moved to the Ag Auditorium since someone decided they needed 5 hours to take an exam (trust me 4 hours is adequate) I'll have to walk all over campus on Monday. I hate when tests are in the Ag Aud b/c there is no lighting since the building was constructed in the 1940s. Oh well.
I'm currently watching UK play basketball (and not studying) and I'm amazed at how well UK is playing right now for the most part. It's amazing what happens when you have Meeks and Galloway in at the same time, huh? I have to say I'm a fan of Galloway. I think he's going to be a strong player. I also can't wait for football season. There are going to be a ton of good games here, a ton of people tailgating with us, and hopefully a good UK team:)
No comments:
Post a Comment