I'm trying to start being more healthy. One, it will help me look better for Spring Break, but I just want to feel better. When I work out I feel better...and I'm trying to cut out my diet drinks...just because water doesn't make me feel full and sluggish. I've been doing 30 solid minutes of step aerobics daily...and let me tell you it is a good sweat. And after sitting in class all day feeling like I'm going to get a DVT, it's nice to do something.
I have one set of blocks in between me and my Spring Break! And two sets of blocks and one set of finals before I'm done with classwork for ever and ever and ever! I've been waiting for this day since kindergarten...geesh I'm old.
UK plays tonight. I hope they don't look like crap, because that's just not fun to watch. And how awesome is Jodie Meeks?? Craziness I say.
Mardi Gras party on Thursday at the Penguin...should I go? I just hate when I drink on school nights b/c being hungover for 8 AM classes is never fun...ever. And I've sat next to people who have reeked of alcohol the next morning, and that is not pleasant either.
Oh...and I worked on Sunday. And I had the most random day. First off, do people not realize that if you are a grumpy old man and are just mean to people, that the pharmacists, interns, and techs are not going to go out of their way to help you? This crochity old man came through the drive thru and kept asking me why he couldn't get 90 Toprol XL at one time. So I was trying to explain to him that he could legally get that many but that his insurance would only pay for 30 at one time since they were the extended release. He wouldn't listen to me and then said "looks like you're not firing on all cylinders today." I wanted to tell him no...that he's too rude to understand the words that were coming out of my mouth. He said a couple more rude things to me and then drove away on his merry way. A couple of hours later he called the pharmacist to harrass her a little more. He kept asking her why she couldn't give him more than 15 Mobic. She kept trying to tell him that his doctor didn't write for more than 15 and we weren't authorized to give him any more. Why does 1 person have to be so rude? Then I called a dog owner to tell him that his dog had medication waiting and we would have to put it back in stock that night if it wasn't picked up to find out that the dog had died. Sad. And then a woman brought her son in who had been mugged at the bus stop to see if he needed stitches. Yes, we had a doctoral degree...but it's in medication and pharmaceutics...not as a practicing physician. Take him to the ER!!!
i want to hear more crazy pharmacy stories. i love hearing how ignorant people can be. hahahaha
ReplyDelete