I'm very proud of myself. I've worked out for five days in a row...which is good for me. I wish that I was seeing more results. I am seeing a few...and feeling better (which Adam says is the most important thing), but I would like to lose several pounds before Spring Break. Speaking of Spring Break, I can't believe that I will be at the airport three weeks from now. This semester is going to fly by: blocks, going home, Spring Break, blocks, working, going home/Easter, Apothecary ball, Braves game in Cincy, and then finals. Those are all the consecutive weekends I have for the rest of the semester...and they're pretty much planned out. Then I start rotations and I'll be a pharmacist. Isn't that crazy?
I have no idea what I want for dinner. I went to the grocery today for a week and spent $90 for just myself. Well, myself and Adam since I usually cook for him. But it's crazy. Everything that is healthy is so expensive. And I will probably end up going to the grocery store at another point during the week. Adam and I seem to go at least every other day...but that's usually b/c we dont' plan meals...and I think I semi did that. I'm excited b/c I believe he is making his deer chili for the UK game tomorrow. I LOVE deer chili. It is such a lean meat and Adam's chili is SO delicious. I think I'm going to make potato soup one night too. I LOVE the crock pot. The cookbook Mom got me for Christmas is amazing.
I've been looking at some notes for this block...and I'm already confused. This blocks is hematology and endocrine (with allergic rhinitis and glaucoma/eye infections thrown in). I only need a 54% on this test to pass the class, but I want to do a little more than just pass the class. So I hope I get my butt in gear to study hard core starting tomorrow night.
I am such a good girlfriend and rented Adam this vampire movie he has been trying to redbox forever. Spiker. I'll let you know how it turns out....but his movies he wants to see aren't very good...so....
ok, sorry for the million comments, but im just reading your blog for the first time! (i don't know how i missed that you were following my blog. sorry!)
ReplyDelete1. you should be sooo proud of yourself for accomplishing the goals that you've set for yourself. im soo proud that you're going to be a pharmacist! (and thankful! because i need someone to advise me since the pharmacists here are all idiots! haha)
2. my husband says that the supermarket must be my favorite place since i want to go everyday. haha. but it's because i always forget something and have to go back! :) maybe i should start making lists ???