So...Block exams are almost over. I have a Pharmacy Management exam at 3 this afternoon...but I haven't even read all of the notes yet. It's such a waste of time and common sense, but who knows how they'll test it. I had my RX files exam on Thursday and did well. My patient encounter on Friday was the easiest one we've had. We just had to go in the room and counsel the patient on some Nicotine Gum they had picked out and correct the strength. They gave us feedback right there and we were done. No writing SOAP notes or any of that fun stuff that just takes up time. So in and out in 20 minutes. The Therapeutics exam was extremely difficult. The renal part of the test was the most difficult. It took me an hour and a half to get through those 75 questions...and then 30 minutes to get through the Cancer questions that were the other 65 questions. I haven't gotten the results back on that yet...a little worried.
So, several of us went to Campus Pub on Saturday afternoon to watch the Cats. The only comment I have to make about Darrin Horn is....why does his wife let him leave the house with that hair cut? I mean seriously? He looks like a greased up child molestor. Please grow your hair out a little bit...or just style it differently?? I have no idea, but it needs to be fixed. I watched the SuperBowl yesterday. First off I was highly disappointed with the commercials, because there was maybe only one that caught my eye. Second, I still believe the Titans would have been there if they hadn't crumbled against the Ravens. And thirdly, I hate the Steelers but the Cardinals messed up so much they didn't deserve to win. At least they made the game interesting at the end, because I was afraid it was going to be a blowout. I am also mad at the Steelers for stealing the waving towel idea. Western totally had theirs first. EA Diddle had his towel through his whole coaching career and they made it an official logo in 1971. They didn't invent the Terrible Towel until 1975 b/c they told this guy he had to come up with a 'gimmick' or they would fire him. So they totally stole it...even though he gave the patent and money to a good cause (I watched the history of the terrible towel yesterday).
No comments:
Post a Comment