Wednesday, January 28

Snow day!...again!

Yay..so once again we got a snow day. Today was actually worse than yesterday. The ice just kept accumulating and then it started to snow like crazy. I got a text message this mornign at 5:45 saying that all of UK was closed down, even all offices. Crazy...I haven't had snow like this since my freshman year at WKU when they canceled classes for the first time in years. Our power went out right around 10 this morning. Adam was in the shower, so he was extremely angry...plus he flight got canceled. So we had to go get some food at a Kroger that didn't have power so you could only get stuff that wasn't in any coolers. We went to Adam's brother's to cook it. It was a miracle that they didn't lose power since there were so many power lines down on their road. We were barely clearing any of them in Leigh's SUV. We came home and still didn't get power until 3. I took Adam to the airport because they had rescheduled his flight for 5:30 and it didn't say canceled online. But we got there and all flights had been canceled for the day. So let's just say he's pretty pissed right now. I would be too. I feel bad for him. But I have to study...or else I would hang out with him.

It's sad that I've had two whole days off from school and done nothing. Well I take that back. I looked at RX Files this morning, and now I have to go through my Chemotherapy module notes. It is ridiculous. I don't see how I'm ever going to remember all of these drugs and toxicities and prevention premedications by Saturday. I guess I will manage on very little sleep...I usually do. Oh well..last semester of tests EVER before the big NAPLEX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment