Tuesday, January 27

Snow and Ice! Snow and Ice!

Yay! So it snowed...and I totally got out of school...well all but one class. I got a text message before 6 AM from UK that all classes until 11 AM were postponed. So that let me miss two hours of Therapeutics and an hour of management. When I checked my e-mail the second hour of management was postponed, and Dr. Jones had decided to lab exam review over e-mail and cancel class. But the third hour at 1 PM was not canceled, but I wasn't about to spend thirty minutes deicing my car and then driving in the snow for one hour of class...so I had a complete snow day. I feel bad for the students at WKU that didn't get out with all of the ice. Poor Mom is sitting at home without any electricity or cell phone service. At first, she just lost cable and then everything went out. Kentucky weather is so crazy! I wish I could send some of my snow to Rita. I know she wants some so bad. It only snowed a couple of inches here. Adam said they got 4" in Florence, where he was doing his rotation. Hopefully the airport will be clear at noon for him tomorrow so he can fly down to Mississippi.

Well back to studying so I can take a break to go to the Pub to watch the UK game tonight. Whoo..go cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment